Wind Energy Generation China
As a family company offering its customers technically challenging product solutions and services, we are always open to new product and business ideas. However, until December 1, 2014, we are particularly interested in the area of wind energy generation in China.
Examples of already existing products and services for wind energy generation include:
- Sealing technologies for the gearbox, brake, generator, bearings, nacelle, and hydraulic systems;
- Vibration control technologies for the entire drivetrain and its components;
- Lubricants (e.g., oils for gearboxes or greases for bearings) and release agents (e.g., for rotor blade manufacturing);
- Nonwovens for enhanced rotor blade surfaces and filters.
- Repowering (e.g., significant wind turbine scale-up, reduced friction, ease of assembly, increased structural integrity, low cost turbines, etc.)
- Offshore wind parks (e.g., new materials for tougher environmental conditions, grid integration, ease of assembly, etc.)
- Aftermarket concepts (e.g., service at the farm, improved handling, product packages, condition monitoring, etc.)
- New wind turbine designs (e.g., new materials for larger wind turbines, improved (single) bearing and direct drives, smaller wind turbines for households, high-altitude or underwater turbine concepts, etc.)
Do you have identified problems or unmet needs for wind energy generation particularly in China? We are looking for new product and business ideas to further improve existing or foster future technologies and services.
A decision on direct prizes for the best ideas and an invitation to the ideaWorkshop on December 4th is made by December 1st 2014.
Of course, our Starprize is still on: Depending on the maturity of your business idea, we will work on its realization for example by establishing the serial production and market introduction together with you. It is understood that in this case further agreements need to be made.
We have a strong track record of working with external innovators and suppliers in our over 160 year history as a company. For further details, please contact us.